In order to be successful, universities need to be internationalized.
IoHE online benchmarking tool presents the collected data in a user-friendly and interactive way and make it available beyond the traditional higher education community. Tool lets you compare university level of internationalisation at higher education institutions in Moldova. It focuses on four areas and ranks universities according to the level of internationalisation they have in each of these. The site has been updated and describes the state of university internationalisation in 2020.
- Moldova State University
- "Ion Creanga" Pedogogical State University
- Technical University of Moldova
- Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
- "Alecu Russo" State University of Balti
- Tiraspol State University
- Comrat State University
- "Nicolae Testemitanu" State University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Academy of Music, Theatre and Fine Arts
- "Bogdan Petriceicu Hasdeu" State University of Cahul
This site was created in frame of the ERASMUS+ project “ELEVATING THE INTERNATIONALISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN MOLDOVA – ELEVATE” (Reference number: 573921-EPP-1-2016-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-SP)
This project has been funded with support from European Commission, within Erasmus+ programme.
The European Commission support for the production of this website does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.